Healing Touch Western Australia Inc.
Healing Touch Western Australia Inc. is a not for profit membership and educational organization to administer and coordinate the Healing Touch Certificate Course in Western Australia. Healing Touch Practitioners adhere to a Code of Ethics and International Standards of Practice set by Healing Beyond Borders Educating and Certifying Healing Touch.
Healing Touch Western Australia offers: Classes and Study and Practice Days
Out Reach Community Program consists of:
- Volunteer community work
- Fund raising
- Educational open days
- Introduction presentations to Healing Touch
In Reach Program
- Study days
- Community events
Rural Outreach Program
- Providing support and mentoring for students living in rural areas
A Community inspired to practice self care and well being through Healing Touch.
- Promote the benefits of Healing Touch as a natural healing therapy
- To raise the awareness of Healing Touch to the wider community
- To raise the profile of Healing Touch as an ongoing educational modality
- To support the needs of practitioners and students in their study and practice of Healing Touch
- Creating therapeutic relationships by connecting people through bio energy activities.
- To be leaders, innovators and educators in Healing Touch therapy in WA.